Help Your Business by Helping Us
If your business needs extra publicity or a tax break, consider a sponsorship with the Pacific Coast Air Museum.
In return for either a one-time donation or a longer-term agreement to provide funds, services, or in-kind donations for a specific PCAM initiative, we can offer your business some unique exposure opportunities.
The Pacific Coast Air Museum is a community resource, and is home to a large collection of classic aircraft. The Museum attracts customers over a broad geographic area. These are the same potential customers who need to know about your business and what it can do for them.Depending on the level of your contribution, we can…
- Add links to your company website on the Museum website, newsletter, email, and other locations online
- Add your company description to printed and online materials
- Include mention of your company name and slogan in verbal announcements at events
- Provide booth or pavilion space at selected PCAM events
- Allow company representatives to make short presentations at PCAM events
- Develop other promotional ideas. Let us know what you’d like to do.
- Wings Over Wine Country Air Show: Our annual Air Show attracts between 15,000 and 20,000 visitors over two days. All promotional opportunities above are available for the Air Show as well.
The sponsorship program at the Pacific Coast Air Museum is very flexible, and a unique package can be assembled to suit the needs of your business.
Contributions need not be in cash. We are eager to examine in-kind donations and service offerings.
Ideas and Opportunities
Specific areas where sponsorship is desired include…
- Construction of new Museum buildings
- Annual fundraiser Gala and Silent Auction
- Acquisition of new aircraft
- Maintenance of restored static-display aircraft
- Restoration of aircraft to static display
- Restoration of Flight Wing aircraft to airworthy condition
- Hangar rental fees for Flight Wing aircraft
- Ongoing maintenance and fuel costs to keep Flight Wing aircraft flying
- Design and construction of new Museum displays
- Improvement of existing Museum facilities
- A fund for transporting aircraft to regional events such as science fairs, Veterans’ events, Veterans’ homes/hospitals, educational events
- Acquisition of equipment such as trailers, lifts, and cranes to help with maintenance and transport of Museum aircraft
- Other opportunities, as our needs and your imagination dictate!
Place your logo and company name in high-visibility locations:
- Museum website
- Informational signage at the Museum and in front of our aircraft
- On sponsored aircraft
- Museum newsletter “The Straight Scoop”
- Email announcements
- Event banners
- Promotional material for events
The Pacific Coast Air Museum attracts a wide demographic range of the general public. As of December, 2014, membership is approximately 900 and growing. Many of our members and contributors run successful businesses, and many have significant disposable income. Many need additional business contacts themselves. Many members and visitors are former military, and many are of retirement age.
The annual Air Show attracts between 15,000 and 20,000 people of a wide demographic range.
A FAMILY-FRIENDLY PLACE WITH HISTORY YOU CAN TOUCH!
There’s always something great going on at the Pacific Coast Air Museum. We have Open Cockpit weekends once a month, special events throughout the year, and regular hot dog lunches. We host school field trips, special group tours, birthday parties, and family get-togethers, all among our collection of historic aircraft and educational exhibits.